To maintain beautiful hips and a defined figure, you must make an effort. Therefore, we have decided to show you the best exercises to achieve beautiful hips.
If your hips are small, or if both your hips, buttocks and legs are small, you may need to work a little with them to achieve the desired shape. These exercises will help you.
Read on here and start the best exercise routine to maintain beautiful hips today !
1. Leg lift for beautiful hips
- To do this exercise, stand with your back straight. Your feet should be spread so that they are just below your shoulders and you should cross your arms over your chest.
- The exercise consists of lifting your right leg as high as possible to one side, while opening your arms to maintain balance.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the original position.
- Do the exercise with both legs.
- Make 3 sets of 8 repetitions, ie 4 with each leg.
Once you master the exercise, you can increase it to 12 repetitions per. leg. You will be amazed at the results.
If you need extra support when doing squats you can stand close to a wall.
- When you are ready, stand up with your back straight, with your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms down along the side.
- The exercise consists of keeping your back straight while tensing your abdominal muscles.
- Stretch your arms out in front of your body, and bend your knees and lower your body until your hips are level with your knees.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Once you master the exercise, you can increase it to 20 repetitions per series. If you find it very difficult to keep your balance, you can lean against the wall and keep your hands on your thighs.
3. Variations of squats
To do this variation of squats , you must first stand with your back straight to avoid injury. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Your hands hold each side of the waist so that it is supported.
- The exercise consists of taking a step forward, first with the left leg, and bending it to a 90 angle.
- Bend your right knee at the same time, but be careful not to touch the floor.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise with the opposite leg.
- Do the exercise in 3 sets of 8 repetitions, ie 4 times with each leg.
4. Body bends
For this exercise, stand with your back straight and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- The exercise consists of bending the body forward and keeping the feet in the same position at all times. You should feel a slight curvature in your back and keep your head parallel to your body.
- You should bend until your torso is parallel to the floor, and your knees should be slightly bent when you are in this position. Then return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of this exercise.
5. Jumping squats
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, and your back straight.
- Go down in a squat position with your knees bent while you breathe deeply.
- Lower yourself so that your balls are parallel to the floor. If you are extra fit, you can go even lower down.
- Then, on the exhale, jump up sharply and push off with both feet.
- Jump as hard and high as you can. Your balls are a kind of springs that set the jump in motion.
- When your feet hit the floor again, breathe in and start on the next one.
- Make 4 sets of 12 repetitions per set.
Remember not to rest between each squat as they are part of a continuous exercise. You are now well on your way to the best exercises to get beautiful hips!