Hair loss is still one of the most unpleasant hair problems one can come across. Make your hair grow back… With potato juice! Read more below and learn how.
It is a disorder that can be caused by a number of factors and which is both a beauty and health problem that could indicate a nutritional deficiency.
It can also be caused by genetic factors. No matter what, there is usually a solution.
Hair loss does not necessarily mean that you get bald. Many also have problems with short hair that just will not grow long.
Hair loss has unfortunately become a money machine for the beauty industry. Who does not dream of taking a magic pill that can make hair grow back in a flash? Unfortunately, most hair loss products are not as effective or healthy as the advertisements would have us believe.
And then they can also be quite expensive!
Fortunately, some natural ingredients can nourish the hair and stimulate growth. Potato juice is just one example.
Potato juice can be used as a hair mask that is smeared into the hair and then washed out.
Why does potato juice promote hair growth?
The juice of potatoes contains many important nutrients such as vitamins A, B and C as well as minerals such as calcium, manganese, zinc and iron.
Vitamin deficiency can weaken the structure of the hair and cause it to break and fall out faster.
Of course, you can utilize all the goodies in potatoes by eating them, but you can also use it directly on the hair.
How to make potato juice for your hair
There are many different homemade hair masks that contain potatoes. One of the best ways is to use the juice. This is where many of the vitamins are located.
- 4 potatoes
- 100 ml of water
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into large pieces.
- Put them in the blender with 100 ml of water, and blend until you get an even mass.
- Squeeze the blended mass through a clean piece of whisper and collect the liquid in a bowl. This way you say the potato juice from without lumps.
Here’s how you do it
- Gently massage the potato juice into the scalp. Both the massage and the potato juice stimulate hair growth.
- Massage the juice into the rest of your hair. Cover your head with a bathing cap.
- Wait 20 to 25 minutes and then rinse with warm or cold water.
- You should use this treatment every day until you start to see results. As soon as you notice an improvement, you can continue to use it up to three times a week.
- In addition to its ability to promote healthy hair growth, this treatment will also give you an incredible shine.
Potato water gives stronger hair
The potato itself is not the only part you can use to nourish your hair. The peel can be used for another kind of juice that strengthens your hair and complements the above treatment against hair loss.
- Potato peelers
- 1 liter of water
- Wash the potato peels to remove all traces of soil and then bring them to a boil with 1 liter of water.
- After they have boiled for a few minutes, remove from the heat and let them cool.
Here’s how you do it
- Rinse your hair with the potato wax after washing your hair.
- Repeat this two to three times a week for best results.
The potato cure not only improves your hair growth: it acts as a natural conditioner for lighter and less damaged hair.
It is worth seeing if potatoes can improve the health of your hair. It does not work right away and it is not a magic pill. But in the long run, it can nourish your hair and prevent hair loss.