These unbaked recipes include ingredients that provide cheesecake with cottage cheese texture and texture.
These delicious recipes are sweet, compact, creamy and soft. Unbaked cheesecake with cottage cheese deserves a place on the table. It is ideal for any occasion: desserts, celebrations, events, etc. Therefore, it is one of the most famous cakes in the world.
If you want to make a delicious dessert and you do not have an oven, these cheesecake recipes with cottage cheese are a good option. How do you make them?
Cheesecake recipes with cottage cheese without oven
- 1.5 packets of ladybug biscuits (300 g)
- 2 cups cottage cheese (400 g)
- 2 glasses of whipping cream (400 ml)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 2 letters curd (24 g)
- ½ cup butter (about 120 g)
- ¾ cup berry jam (250 g)
- Mash the biscuits by hand, with a mortar or blender. The latter option is more ideal for very small pieces. Once this is done, set it aside.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the crumbs and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a mold with parchment paper. Mash the mass down so that it has a compact structure and place it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- At the same time, pour cottage cheese and sugar into a bowl suitable for a hand mixer. Set it aside.
- Melt half a cup of whipping cream in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the other half of the cup into a bowl, along with the cottage cheese. Whisk it until well blended.
- When the whipped cream in the pan starts to boil, pour the mixture with cottage cheese on top, and mix it until it boils in. Turn off the stove and mix it for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with cottage cheese and sugar. Stir it around until you get a uniform mass.
- Pour the filling on top of the crushed biscuits and cover the entire surface.
- Put it all on the fridge for two hours.
- This cake should be served with a layer of jam – according to your own preference – previously diluted with a teaspoon of water, to make it less concentrated.
Make a cheesecake with yogurt and condensed milk without an oven
- 1 packet of ladybug biscuits or Digestive biscuits (200 g)
- 1 1/4 cup Philadelphia cream cheese (300 g)
- ½ cup butter (about 100 g)
- 4 Greek yogurts (125 g each)
- 1 1/5 cup condensed milk (250 g)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (5 g)
- 12 leaves or two letters tasteless gelatin powder
- In a bowl, mix melted butter with crushed biscuits. If the biscuits are not crushed, you can do so by putting them in a bag, and crushing them with a rolling pin. Mix the ingredients by hand until they are completely mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into a mold lined with parchment paper. Mash it down so that the base becomes compact. Let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Place the previously wetted gelatin leaves in the microwave until they melt and allow to cool.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese, Greek yogurt, condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Next, add gelatin, and stir until you get a uniform mass.
- If you prefer to use gelatin powder, follow the instructions on the label. However, you need a minimum of water to dilute it.
- Pour the filling into the mold that has cooled down in the refrigerator and place it in the refrigerator again, for at least 6 hours.
Make cheesecake with oreo without oven
- 400 grams of Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp. butter (80 g)
- 3 glasses of milk (600 ml)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2 cups cream cheese (450 g)
- 2 tsp. vanilla (30 g)
- 200 g chocolate
- Pour 240 g of Oreo cookies into a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter and stir it all together.
- Mash it into a mold and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix 2 glasses of milk, sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until you get a uniform mass.
- Crush the rest of the Oreo cookies and add the mixture of sugar, cream cheese and vanilla to them.
- Pour the filling on top of the crushed, cold Oreo cookies, and put it all back in the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix it with the remaining milk for 30 seconds. Cover the fridge-cold cake with the chocolate and put it back in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Finally, take the cake out, and decorate it with Oreo cookies.