Unfortunately, muscle pain is very common. It can take place due to a troublesome lifestyle or physical exertion. Fortunately, there are methods to relieve the pain – for example, have you tried bags of seeds?
There are several things that can cause tension and pain in the muscles. Among these are poor posture, too much physical activity and too much stress.
When we are in pain, we typically take a painkiller. This type of medication relieves the pain and can help us heal faster.
However, it has been proven that it is bad to take painkillers in larger amounts. Excessive intake can be counterproductive and result in unwanted side effects.
Fortunately, there are alternative solutions. These have the same analgesic effects without the side effects.
Among them we find the interesting bags of seeds. Bags of seeds are popular because of their ability to relieve pain.
This treatment is 100% organic and natural. And it can be made at home with ingredients that we already have. That way we can save money.
Want to learn how to make them?
What are the benefits of bags of seeds?
Bags of seeds are exactly what one expects from the name. They are small, soft cotton bags that are filled with seeds. Many different types of seeds can be used to make them.
These bags have been known for a while. They have many cold and hot therapeutic benefits. They can reduce pain in one’s joints, muscles and other parts of the body.
The main function is to promote good blood circulation where they are located. These bags of seeds do this by reducing swelling and providing a calming effect.
They also reduce headaches, fever and other inflammatory problems.
Here is a list of seeds you can use. They are good because they are full of healing properties.
Some of the most popular are:
- Seeds from wonder flower
- Canary grass
The main advantage of these seeds is their size. Their size allows the bags to shape into any shape. This means they are always ready for use.
How to make bags of seeds
Some stores sell these bags, but you do not have to go out and buy them ready-made.
If you can sew, you can make them at home. That way you can save money. You can also use recycled materials and cheap seeds.
- 1 piece of cotton fabric
- 1 needle
- Thread (the color you want)
- Seeds or rice (required quantity)
Course of action
- To start with, cut a piece of cotton fabric. Be sure that it can withstand being heated in the microwave. Since the idea is to save money, then you can use old clothes.
- One should choose the seeds one wants: for example flaxseed, rice, chia seeds and even chickpeas. After finding enough seeds to fill your bag with, you get them into the fabric.
- As an alternative, one can add herbs with fragrance. This helps with the analgesic and soothing properties of the pouch.
- Use the needle to sew a small bag. Make an opening to get the seeds in.
- If one is not able to sew, then there is another option. You can get the seeds into the middle of the fabric. Then the four corners are assembled and a knot is tied on them.
- Put the seeds in the bag of fabric. Do not fill it completely. The bag should not be hard.
- Sew the bag together so that the seeds cannot come out. Then use the bag for relaxing therapy for the muscles.
How to use the bags
These bags can be used either cold or hot. This allows one to treat just the kind of pain that one desires.
Put the bag in the microwave for two minutes. This gives it enough time to get warm. The heat should last for half an hour.
One should be sure that the bag is not too hot. Otherwise, one can burn oneself.
Use them for:
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Menstrual cramps
- A stiff neck
Put the bag in the freezer. Let it cool for at least two hours. This allows the seeds to stay cold.
Get them on a sore area. Leave the bag on the area for about 20 minutes.
This treatment is useful against:
- Problems with blood circulation
- Insect bite
- Tired eyes
This easy tool is an excellent solution. It allows one to relieve some of the most common recurring symptoms.
Try making your own. And always have it ready. That way, you can enjoy its benefits every time pain disrupts your life.