Hair loss is something that worries everyone. There are several things that can cause you to see too many strands of hair in your brush or drain pipe. In this article, we give you a healthy smoothie to fight hair loss! Read here.
This can include genetic factors, stress and a poor diet; which are without a doubt the most common causes. However, when you find that you are experiencing a lot of hair loss, you should always see your doctor.
Sometimes, as is the case with multiple women, two common factors combine: anemia and stress. It is never a bad idea to be checked to check your health.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet that covers all your vitamin and mineral needs is absolutely necessary.
So why not make this delicious smoothie every day to combat hair loss? We suggest you try it for breakfast tomorrow, but not before you know what properties it provides.
Fighting hair loss naturally
You can take vitamin supplements to combat hair loss. There are also shampoos that can be used therapeutically to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp, which can also be a good idea.
The best thing you can do, however, is to use natural products and never give up a healthy diet.
Some foods are rich in iron, phosphorus and B vitamins, which are perfect for strengthening hair and stimulating growth. In this smoothie, we include a variety of ingredients that are perfect for getting all of these vitamins.
Below we will describe which foods are a part of our smoothie along with the benefits they provide.
Oats are one of the most commonly consumed grains available. Their nutritional qualities and the energy they provide are great for health in general.
They are known as the “queen of grains” because they are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals, and form an indispensable part of one’s diet in creating strong hair.
- If you have fresh spinach available at home, this is one of the most powerful foods to combat hair loss.
- Spinach contains magnesium, folic acid and vitamin C. Do not forget that vitamin C is crucial in collagen synthesis.
- The green in the leaves also means that it is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, iron, zinc and omega-3. All of these not only help stimulate hair growth, but they also take care of the bones.
- We often talk about the benefits of avocados when it comes to making hair masks. But an important fact that may surprise you is that it is just as effective if ingested in a delicious smoothie.
- Avocados nourish the hair from the inside out, and thanks to its fatty acids, it creates shinier and healthier hair.
- Red grapes are a treasure trove of nutrients for health. However, it is very possible that until now you have never known that they have benefits for the hair.
- Red grapes contain tannic acid, flavonoids, proteins, vitamin A, complex B vitamins, as well as vitamins C, D, E and K.
- They also contain potassium, phosphorus and iron, which are absolutely necessary to combat hair loss.
- In this smoothie, we use powdered brewer’s yeast. You can find this in any physical food store, or in the organic section of the supermarket.
- This vitamin supplement is indispensable for hair and nail care.
- Eating brewer’s yeast every day will help you get a lot of complex B vitamins along with essential amino acids and many other minerals.
- Cinnamon helps fight hair loss? Yep. Cinnamon is a natural stimulant for hair growth.
- What it does is that it improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and at the same time eliminates any bacteria that may be causing hair loss.
How to prepare your smoothie to combat hair loss
- 1 glass of oatmeal water (200 ml)
- 1/2 avocado
- 5 red grapes
- 1 tsp. Brewer’s yeast (5 grams)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (5 g)
- 1 tsp. honey (7.5 g)
- You will be able to make this smoothie in about 5 minutes. First, make sure you have an avocado that is not overripe. Cut it in half and set aside.
- Add oatmeal water, cinnamon and brewer’s yeast to the blender.
- Wash the 5 red grapes and then add them to the rest of the ingredients along with the avocado.
- Blend it all for a few seconds and sweeten it with honey. It tastes great!