Cinnamon water, apple, and lemon can be made in less than 20 minutes a day to improve your health. If you have not tried it yet, then now is your chance to discover it.
Something that everyone already knows is that these natural remedies alone will not work miracles. Detox diets are in vogue these days, and although this drink does not have these properties, you need to consider a few things.
First of all, you need to adopt a balanced and varied diet, and stop leading a sedentary lifestyle.
Second, you have to be persistent. Good habits and natural medicine alone will not help you lose weight. You need perseverance and willpower.
You also need to keep in mind that not everyone has the same metabolism. It will be easier for some people to lose weight and harder for others.
You need to persevere and make the most of these natural opportunities.
From our perspective, we would like to encourage you to take care of yourself and discover the great benefits of this delicious cinnamon water with apple and lemon.
Benefits of cinnamon water, apple and lemon
This recipe will incorporate some cinnamon sticks, a green apple and lemon juice. These are all incredibly healthy foods, and when you combine them, you increase their benefits.
As next, we will explain all that this delicious drink can do for you.
A drink full of antioxidants
Lemon, green apple and cinnamon all protect you from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. For example, you get a drink filled with polyphenols, which are great for taking care of your heart’s health.
- Keep in mind that antioxidants alone will not help you lose weight.
- What they do is promote the proper functions of your body. They protect your cellular health and also take care of your liver – an organ that is essential for weight loss.
- Beyond that, here’s a marvelous fact that never fails: all foods rich in antioxidants have very little fat or few calories.
Cinnamon water for inflammation
Foods that have anti-inflammatory properties can, for example, fight fluid retention, prevent kidney or heart problems, and protect you from several diseases.
Both cinnamon and lemon have strong anti-inflammatory properties that give you the vitamins and minerals you need to care for your health.
Regulates blood sugar
This recipe is packed with benefits for your body. One of the most interesting effects it has is that it balances your blood sugar.
- Cinnamon is one of the best foods to protect you from metabolic syndrome and type II diabetes.
- Much of its activity is focused on your digestive enzymes, which break down food and allow nutrients to be absorbed in regulating any excess sugar.
- When you combine cinnamon with apples, you can “capture” much more glucose and slow down its effects. All this takes care of your health – and your figure.
Grease becomes less resistant
Let us again repeat that cinnamon water with apple and lemon will not help you lose weight on your own.
What it does is that it promotes a more active metabolism. This will help you burn fat easier if you follow a healthy lifestyle.
- One of the main benefits of cinnamon water is detoxification. It is diuretic, promotes digestion, satisfies you and provides care for the health of your heart.
- Another interesting fact is that it makes fat less resistant – especially fat that is stored in the stomach.
- Its effects are so strong that if you eat it for 15 to 20 days, you will see good results as long as you follow a healthy diet.
- Green apple, especially its enzymes, will help you remove fat even more easily.
In addition to this cinnamon water medicine, do not hesitate to consume green apple for yourself at least three times a week. You get great benefits from the pectin and fiber contained in the peel of the fruit.
How to make cinnamon water with apple and lemon
- 1 liter of water
- 2 green apples
- 1 to 2 cinnamon sticks (10 g)
- The juice from 1 lemon
- As we mentioned at the beginning, it will be ready in just over 20 minutes.
- To make this remedy, start by choosing two good green apples that are organic. Wash them well, cut them over (no need to remove peel), and set them aside.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and add it to 1 liter of water.
- You are almost done. All you have to do now is add apples and cinnamon sticks to the lemon water.
- Store it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- If you prefer, you can leave it overnight to allow cinnamon, apples, and lemon juice to better release their properties.
Drink some of this water the next day before each main meal. You will see how well it makes you feel.
Are you ready to try it today?