Have you heard of these natural remedies to breathe better and strengthen your lungs?
The lungs, as well as your heart, are indispensable organs in your body. They are the organs that participate in the breathing process.
Throughout life, various factors go into the quality of breathing, whether it be pollutants or bad habits like smoking.
To get healthy lungs, there are various homemade remedies that strengthen the lungs and improve breathing.
Improve their features with the best natural remedies. Do not just think of them when you have a common viral infection.
What happens when you strengthen your lungs?
When you strengthen your lungs, you improve many things, such as:
- Your breathing quality
- The enlargement of the bronchial tubes
- Recreation from physical activity
- Risk factors from viral infections go down.
- Less absorption of toxic substances from environmental pollution.
4 Natural Remedies To Strengthen Your Lungs And Improve Breathing
Eucalyptus is one of the most widely used plants for strengthening the organs of breathing. This is due to the high amount of menthol.
This allows for the maximum opening of the bronchial tubes and is an excellent way to get air.
- 2 tablespoons eucalyptus leaves
- 8 cups water at boiling point
- Bring the water to a boil and add the leaves.
- Cover the pan to concentrate the essence of the leaves in the water.
- While the forehead is still warm, place your face over it. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Draw the menthol steam from the leaves for 10 minutes.
- In no time you will feel more comfortable and able to breathe better.
- Repeat this process every day where you have trouble breathing, whether it is for asthma or a sinus disorder.
2. Chestnuts to strengthen your lungs
For those who want to have high capacity lungs, using chestnuts as a remedy can be an option that gives very good results and should not be ignored.
- 1 teaspoon chestnuts
- 1 cup boiling water
- Add the chestnuts to a cup of boiling water.
- Let it sit at the bottom of the cup and then sift it.
- Drink this 2 or 3 times a week when there is a change in breathing, such as asthma, cough or bronchitis.
3. Licorice root to strengthen your lungs
This home remedy is one of the most effective when trying to soothe the irritation of the respiratory system.
- 1 slice of licorice root
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the water and when it comes to a boil, add the licorice root and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Sift it and drink it after a few minutes.
- This is a drug contraindicated for people with high blood pressure. It can actually make the condition worse.
4. Laurel leaves
In people with asthma or those living with smokers, the passive lesions generated by the smoke can show their ugly head at any time.
When this is the case, the leaves end up being the optimal remedy that helps to strengthen the lungs and improve breathing. In addition, it cleanses the lungs little by little.
- 1 cup of water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon honeysuckle
- Heat the water until boiling. Add the bay leaves and honeysuckle and leave them on low heat for 5 minutes.
- After the specified time, remove it from the heat, cover it and let it stand for 10 minutes. Allow to cool to a tolerable temperature and ingest.
- If you live with smokers, drink one cup a day, three times a week. This way, your lungs will be healed and stay completely healthy.
With each of these natural remedies you can strengthen your lungs. You will also be able to get better quality of breathing no matter what your lungs are at the moment.
At the same time, it is an excellent way to reduce the risks that accompany various lung diseases in your own home.
Use this advice and take care of your body!