If there is one thing that makes your face look tired, it is bags and dark circles under the eyes.
If you do not get enough rest – or if you just want to fight this unsightly imperfection – pay attention to the following recommendations.
10 solutions for bags and dark circles under the eyes
Fight dark circles with a toner of chamomile
To reduce inflammation in a simple, quick and natural way, there is nothing better than applying a toner made from chamomile.
- You can make this toner of chamomile, and add some rose petals.
- Let it cool and store it in the fridge for when you need it, which you do with a cotton ball.
- You will notice the difference right away.
2. Almond oil and roses
The combination of almond oil and roses is perfect for removing bags and dark circles under the eyes, without having to resort to expensive and drastic alternatives, such as surgery.
- All you have to do is crush a handful of rose petals in some sweet almond oil and let it steep for a day.
- The next day you filter the liquid and save the oil.
- Soak a cotton ball in the oil and place it on the bags under your eyes.
- Then let it sit for half an hour, to let the oil soak in.
- Then rinse with water after this time has passed.
A mask made with cucumber, apple and almond oil can be the perfect solution if you want to combat the appearance of bags under the eyes.
You will see how much better your eyes will look in no time.
4. Shea butter and argan oil
This is one of the most effective solutions to hide this problem. Thus, you do not have to resort to the use of commercial products with unknown side effects.
- To use this remedy, just mix some shea butter and argan oil together until you have a mash that can be applied to the bags under your eyes.
5. Aloe vera
We can not talk about natural healing products, without talking about the properties of aloe vera. This is one of the most suitable natural products for your skin, especially if you treat bags and dark circles under the eyes.
If you have an aloe plant at home, do not hesitate to use some of the gel from the leaves to combat bags and dark circles under the eyes. It is a natural and very effective solution.
6. Chamomile and witch hazel
The anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties of chamomile and witch hazel are both ideal for attacking swollen tissue under the eyes.
Therefore, their effects when combined are even more powerful.
- All you have to do to use this preparation is to make a tea with these ingredients.
- Let it cool, dip a clean cloth in the liquid and place it over your eyes as a compress.
7. Mask with avocado and almond oil
A mask made with avocado and almond oil will nourish your skin and eliminate the ugly dark circles.
These ingredients are excellent for your skin, and can be a good alternative remedy to eliminate bags and dark circles under the eyes.
There is nothing like beating a mask made with potatoes when it comes to fighting bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Potatoes are one of the most widely used natural resources to combat bags under the eyes and dark circles.
- You can apply some sliced potato directly on your face, or make a mask with potatoes, cucumber, green tea and olive oil.
Milk is a product that almost everyone has at home, and in addition it can be an effective and quick solution for bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- To use milk as a natural remedy, just soak some compress bandages in milk.
- It is important that the milk is very cold.
- Then apply them on your eye areas.
In addition to making a real difference when it comes to eliminating dark circles, you will also notice an immediate relief of the bags under the eyes.
10. Shea butter
Another option you can consider is this recipe made with shea butter, a luxurious natural product that is ideal for restoring the skin’s natural color.
With this option you get amazing results in no time!